The MATURE-NK Satellite Symposium was a great success. Our Early Stage Researchers did a fantastic job at organizing the event. A large audience visited the symposium and actively participated in the discussions.
We wish to congratulate Irene Garces-Lazaro, a MATURE-NK Early Stage Researcher currently based at the University of Heidelberg - Faculty Mannheim, for obtaining the Travel Grant Award from the Organizing Committee of the Society for Natural Immunity.
Despite restrictions caused by the pandemic, MATURE-NK consortium’s Early Stage Researchers actively participated and presented at the following events:
- Leipzig Immune ONcology (LION) Conference 2021 (Program 2021 / www.lion-conference.com)
- 33rd Wolfsberg Meeting 2021 ("PhD students in immunology reunited in Wolfsberg" – www.usi.ch)
- DBM PhD Scientific Retreat organized by the University of Basel (https://biomedizin.unibas.ch/en/education-careers/phd/phd-retreats/)
- 16th Leipzig Research Festival for Life Sciences, 30 Jan. 2020, Leipzig, Germany
- The International Retreat of PhD Students in Immunology organized by SIICA (Italian society of immunology) (PhD Students Retreat | SIICA)
- DG-GT‘s (German Society for Gene Therapy) Theme Day "CAR-T cells and beyond", Leipzig, Germany